Thursday, October 26, 2006

1022

I hope without hoping what I hope.
I don't have any needs, but I want everything from you.
I don't have nothing to offer, but I want to give you all I have.
I just have dreams and words hidden in sandcastles.

I never wanted to disturb your peace,
but who say we can control our feelings,
I was walking through whites and blues
and you just came with reds and yellows.

Summer was feeling like winter
but know the cold is warmer than ever.
We have a spiral of things to say,
the time is stretching out for us.

It isn't that hard to look trough your eyes,
you just have to keep looking... and looking...
and you'll find that blink that invite you to go in,
and is just a dream, a watery warm dream.

You will find me, I hope you will.
In that beach full of sandcastles.
It will be a rainy day
and all the words and dreams will be yours.

No comments: