Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hidden

The tempest will clean the next day,
little drops gather on the leaves,
the sky is bluer than ever,
one night you feel defenseless
but then you just feel safe.
The wounds start to heal
with no excuses, no regrets,
with pain and hope,
to save us from ghosts and memories.

I live how I live and some days I die a little,
and when I'm gasping I just close my eyes
I breathe inside the gasp and I just think about you.
You, that I don't know who you are
you, that I barely know you
you, that I barely speak to you
you, that rescue me without knowing it.

Keep turning the lights on
even though I keep my distance getting closer,
Keep showing up your face at the window
even though you can't see me
please, don't give up.

I'm here soaked by the rain
giving short steps towards you.

No comments: