Sunday, October 15, 2006

B&W

Awake little angel,
give me the sweet warm of your look one more time,
fix me with your innocence,
take your tools.
While you are here, loose my sorrows and tight up my love.

I am the one sleeping,
who are you?
I recognize who you are,
you are the dreams fixer.
Where are you taking me?
This is not my place, is this your place?
I can see you, sleeping between others little angels.
Ssssh, you are waking up,
you're looking at me.
You're barely looking at me.
Your semi-open eyes know that I'm here.
I'm loosing control,
I can't command my movements, either my actions.
I'm getting close to you.
I wanted to do that
but I'm not the one pulling the strings.
You look at me with your messy hair
You look at me with that eyes that seems to have an ancient wisdom.
Your eyes remind me the daughter That I don't have yet.
Your eyes hail my wounds
Your eyes are fixing my dreams.

Now,

awake little angel.

No comments: